Almost any business can be successfully sold. However, the best time to sell is when the business is thriving and sales are increasing. Potential buyers will easily see the value of a healthy business.
Working with a business broker or business intermediary enables you, as Seller, to stay focused operating your business during the sales process. When you work with Touchstone Business Advisors’ business intermediaries you benefit from our vast experience; our extensive network of lenders, advisors, and financial planners; our proven marketing program and global advertising methods. In addition, you benefit from our deep pool of potential buyers – including financial buyers, strategic buyers, investors and private equity groups. We respect your wish to keep the sale ‘confidential’.
What do we do for you?
- Take steps to protect your confidential decision to sell your business
- Provide an Opinion of Value Report on your business
- Establish a realistic sale price for your business
- Conduct buyer searches
- Prepare professional quality marketing materials
- Aggressively market your business for sale to a global audience
- Interview, screen and qualify serious potential buyers
- Manage communication with each interested party
- Represent you in the sales process as the Seller’s Agent
- Coordinate Purchase Offer negotiations
- Provide deal structuring advice
- Skillfully craft the deal and negotiate the terms
- Coordinate Due Diligence Investigation and data collection with your accountants and attorneys
- Facilitate contingency removal to keep the transaction moving forward
- Manage the final walkthrough and inventory report
- Coordinate the closing
- Ensure a smooth transition from Seller to Buyer